Over 50 Years of Combined Experience Contact Us Now For a Free Consultation
Personal Injury FAQs
- I Recently Sustained an Injury and I Believe Somebody Else was at Fault. How do I Know if I Have a Case?
- How do I Know Which Attorney is Best Suited to Handle my Case?
- When is the Best Time to get in Touch With an Attorney on my Personal Injury Claim?
- Will I get a Settlement?
- My “Friend” had a Similar Situation in Which he Received a Good-Sized Settlement. Will I get the Same Result?
I Recently Sustained an Injury and I Believe Somebody Else was at Fault. How do I Know if I Have a Case?
- After speaking with your doctor, you should call an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. There are countless ways and circumstances in which a personal injury case can arise, and every case is very different and very fact specific. An experienced attorney will be able to evaluate your individual case and advise if you have a viable case.
- Attorneys are everywhere. Many specialize in certain areas of the law. Personal injury is a very broad area of the law, which encompasses a wide variety of case types. When choosing an attorney, you want to know that the attorney handling your case is experienced in the area specific to your case. At Troupe Law Office, we have close working relationships with many firms throughout Massachusetts and New England, specializing in all areas of personal injury law. If you have sustained an injury, call our office at (978) 531-7401, or email us
- The sooner the better. Following an injury, consulting with your doctor is the first thing you should do. After consulting with your doctor, you should contact a knowledgeable personal injury attorney. The reason for this is that following any injury which could give rise to potential liability, insurance companies will immediately go to work defending the claim. They often will employ tactics to limit their liability during the earliest stages following an injury. Therefore, it is crucial to speak with an attorney as soon as possible.
- Every case is completely different. Many result in a settlement. Others do not. There are simply too many variables at play to say definitively whether or not a client will receive a settlement or other sort of monetary payment. Because of this, it is crucial that you speak with an experienced personal injury attorney to evaluate your potential case.
- Again, it is impossible to say definitively how much a case is worth, or whether or not it will even result in a settlement at all. Every case is different. Even with fact patters that are almost identical, there are still variables out of control of the plaintiff or his/her attorney.